ECHO Reticle Makerv1.0
Reticle Maker InstructionsWelcome to the ECHO Reticle Maker where you can create, save, and share your own custom reticle designs. Before you get started, here are a few things that may help.
- Each pixel on the display subtends 1.36 MOA
- You will need to draw a reticle of desired size and shape on the 1x tab and a second reticle scaled up 2x on the 2x tab. This will ensure that when you zoom on the ECHO, the reticle subtensions will be accurate. You must draw a reticle on each tab even if they are the same. The ECHO1 requires both tabs have a reticle drawn on them. If you don’t draw a reticle on the second tab, there will be no reticle displayed on the ECHO1 when you zoom to 2x.
- When using the “Grid” option, each square on the grid represents one pixel on the display.
- The center square is filled in gray.
- Your cursor location is shown in the lower right.
- To save reticles or use community reticles, you will need to create an account.
Now, let’s get started.
Drawing a Reticle
- Click the 1x circle at the upper left.
- Choose your drawing tool on the right.
- Draw your custom reticle.
- Click the 2x circle at the upper left.
- Draw your custom reticle 2x larger than the first one.
- Click the Save button on the right.
- Type the name of your reticle and click Save.
- Your reticle will show up on the “My Reticles” tab.
Sharing a Reticle
- Find your reticle on the “My Reticles” tab.
- Mouse over the reticle and click the “Share” link.
- A confirmation window will pop up, click OK to submit the reticle.
Downloading a Reticle
- To download a reticle, you first must select a reticle to download.
- You can choose a reticle from any of the three tabs, Sig Reticles, My Reticles, or Community
- Mouse over the desired reticle and click Select.
- On the right hand side, click Download.
- This will download the reticle to your hard drive.
- Move the file to whichever folder you desire.
Uploading a Reticle to the ECHO1.
- Using the supplied cable, plug the ECHO1 into your computer.
- The ECHO1 shows up in your file explorer as a removable drive.
- Open the removable drive.
- Open the Reticles folder.
- Copy your saved reticle to the Reticles folder on the ECHO1.
- Close the folder and unplug the ECHO1.
- The reticle will now be available on your ECHO1.
Using your Reticle
- Using the joystick on your ECHO1, navigate to the reticle select screen.
- Toggle down to the user reticle option.
- Press the joystick to the right to cycle through the user custom reticles.
- When you have chosen which reticle you want, toggle down to the reticle name.
- Toggle to the right to change reticle color and line thickness.
- Once you have made your selections, toggle down to exit and press inward on the joystick.